Saturday, September 19, 2015

Extension to Theater Works Competition

Hey all!

Sorry for my absence. It's the end of the quarter for me at school and I spend 2-3 hours after school working on my own theatre activities and then homework is a thing. I will try to be more active as break comes up, so look forward to that.

I am extending the Theater Works competition until October 9th at NOON.

To be frank, I was less than thrilled with the participation in this contest so far. (Big shout out to Sarah Davidson for entering!!) Personally, I always want to go to see shows, but I don't have money; I'm a teenager. So for me, any opportunity to get something FREE that takes only about 20 seconds to enter is incredible. When I started the blog, there was a lot of immediate support, so I just hope we can keep the train going because "I have plans, I have all these plans" (comment what song that is from below!) but I can't do it alone.

So here is the information for the Theater Works contest. It takes about as much time to enter as taking a BuzzFeed quiz or reading one of these "20 Things You Didn't Know about Forever 21" things that always pop up on Facebook." You are not required to do all the things to get an entry. One comment will get you entries; you don't have to do anything else.

http://azyoungactors.blogspot.com/2015/09/ayaa-contest-free-tickets-to-show-at.html

ALSO, I don't know what you guys are thinking. If there is a specific reason you don't want to participate because you don't like the direction of the site or there is something you think I could do better, please let me know! You can message the page of FB or email me at mackenna.azyoungactors@gmail.com. Thanks a bundle.



No comments:

Post a Comment