Friday, December 9, 2016

JINGLE BELLS BATMAN SMELLS ROBIN LAID AN EGG

Ooh boy! AYAA is here with a deal to see a show starring some of my favorite people, at one of my
favorite theatres, about one of my favorite children's book characters!


Fountain Hills Youth Theatre is back for the second year with Junie B. in Jingle Bells, Batman Smells. The show runs until Sunday December 18th, and stars some friends of AYAA, Emily Spets (Junie B. Jones), Summer Beckman (May), David Woods (Sheldon), Asher Sheppard (Mr. Scary), and India Rose Chudnow (Elf Ellen).

So, I will be flying home from Ohio on December 17th, and because India has been one of my best friends since for two and a half years, I plan to see the show closing night! If you want to come see the show with me or on another night, try to group of ten or more together! Tickets can then be bought at a discounted rate of $10 per ticket. The tickets have to be ordered and paid for as a group of ten or more so somebody will have to coordinate it. AND IF YOU WANT TO COME WITH ME, ACT FAST! Sunday night is almost sold out.

If you are taking advantage of this group price, please call the box office at 480-837-9661 x3. The box office is open Tuesday-Saturday 10am to 5pm. If you plan to just come see the show on your own or in a smaller group, tickets can be purchased here.

I really hope to see you there and thank you to Suzu Solkin Henderson and all of Fountain Hills Theatre for always showing so much kindness to AYAA!

ALSO! I am planning to see a couple other shows while I am in town. I hope to be able to see all of these but I'm also on the budget of a college student so we will see. Any show I do see, I will write a review of!

  • A Christmas Carol - Hale
  • Billy Elliot - Phoenix Theatre
  • Annie Jr. - Studio 3
  • American Idiot - Spotlight
  • Mystery of Edwin Drood - TTC
  • White Christmas - AYT


No comments:

Post a Comment