Monday, October 5, 2015

Guest Poster - Sarah Davidson

Hi guys! Since Mackenna is gone for the week, she has bestowed upon her humble servant to keep a look out on this website! To let ya'll know that I'm not the most unqualified for this job, here are some things about me:

  • My name is Sarah Davidson and I've been best friends with Mackenna for about a year and a half
  • I've been doing theatre since I was 12 and I have no plans of stopping soon
  • I'm a 17 year-old senior at Red Mountain High School
  • I have been apart of every aspect of theatre (actor, set crew, run crew, stage manager, assistant director, prop master, you name it)
  • I'm absolutely in love with this website and what it stands for
  • I'm madly in love with pizza, macaroni and cheese, and chicken nuggets
  • I push boundaries by eating in costume (scandalous, I know)
  • My car breaks down about every 2-3 weeks day
  • When I'm not in rehearsal, I'm at school doing something for choir

That's all there is to know about me and hopefully you trust me with the handling of this website for the time being that Mackenna is gone!

                                                                                               -Sarah Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment