Saturday, February 20, 2016

AYAA Dream Casting: Legally Blonde

Hi, everybody!

Ohmigod you guys; it's a Saturday edition of AYAA Dream Casting. Big thanks to Macy Wood, Kate Nienstedt, Sarah Davidson and Grace Napoletano for helping me cast Legally Blonde, the Musical this week!

The musical is based off the book and movie of the same name. It follows the story of Elle Woods, a sorority girl who enrolls at Harvard Law School to win back her boyfriend, Warner. Elle becomes involved with the murder trial of exercise queen, Brooke Wyndham, and shows the world what a woman -- a blonde woman -- can accomplish.

On AYAA, I am running dreamcasting two ways:

Self-submitted: If you have a dream cast for a show, send it to me at mackenna.azyoungactors@gmail.com or via Facebook. MUST BE WITH VALLEY ACTORS, NOT BROADWAY HUMANS.
Facilitated by me: I will be reaching out to 4-5 actors/actresses periodically. (I will also be participating from time to time) I will give each of them the same show and see the diverse ways they cast the show. I will only be able to ask you if you are friends with me on my personal Facebook. Same thing, it will be with Valley actors, not people on Broadway.

The cast lists of the ladies I mentioned above and my own are below. Enjoy!

Macy Wood:
Elle- Jessica Sinodis
Emmett- Jonah Carlson
Paulette- Becca Bauer
Callahan- Mark Munoz
Warner- Jacob Emnet
Vivienne- Sarah Davidson
Kyle- Bryce Dilullo
Brooke- Benny Rose
Enid- Macy Wood
Serena- Olivia Nienstedt
Margot- Haley Reed 
Pilar- Adyson Nichols
Chutney- Nikkolina Kamouzis

Kate Nienstedt:
Elle- Lauren Anderson
Emmett- Dale Mortenson
Paulette- Mackenna Goodrich
Warner - Kale Burr
Kyle - Adam Lundgreen
Vivienne- Olivia Nienstedt
Margo- Rachel Spencer
Chuntney- Kate Nienstedt
Pilar- Grace Napoletano
Brooke- Jackie Brecker (She was so good as Brooke)
Callahan- Jonah Carlson 

Grace Napoletano:
Elle: Jackie Breaker 
Emmett: Sam Primack 
Paulette: Mackenna Goodrich 
Callahan: Julian Mendoza
Warner: Vinney Pugliese 
Vivienne: myself ( dream role)
Kyle: Jeremy Yampolsky
Brooke: Payton Bioletto 
Enid: Becca Webb 
Serena: Sarah Pansing 
Margot: Benny Cowens 
Pilar:  Tiana Marks 
Chutney: India Chudnow

Sarah Davidson:
Elle: Jessica Sinodis
Emmett: Konnor Smith
Paulette: Megan Codling
Callahan: Bryce Dilullo
Warner: Nick Hambruch
Vivienne: Jessie Jo Pauley
Kyle: Kale Burr
Brooke: Zoe Zamora
Enid: Me (I think this is such an under appreciated role and I love it a lot)
Serena: Summer Farnsworth
Margot: Lina Cappellano
Pilar: Grace Napoletano
Chutney: Alli Halliday (she was literally amazing in Hamilton's)

Mackenna Goodrich:
Elle: Jackie Brecker
Emmett: Dale Mortenson
Paulette: This is a part that is near and dear to my heart and I think Jessica Sinodis would kill it.
Callahan: Isaac Dowdle
Warner: James D. Gish
Vivienne: Adyson Nichols
Kyle: Joey Sortino
Brooke: Grace Napoletano
Enid: Megan Codling
Serena: Gabi Giusti
Margot: Brittney Peters
Pilar: Christianna Mills
Chutney: Alli Halliday

No comments:

Post a Comment