Friday, January 13, 2017

THEATRE HISTORY DREAMCASTING (5/5)

Hello, guys! Last day of break for me before I head back to Ohio and last day of my Theatre History Dreamcasting.

But before we get to that, this summer may be my last summer where I am in Arizona for the entire time. As a young woman getting ready to try and actually do this thing as a career, it is important for me to try to do internships and make connections outside of Arizona. So, if you're like "I really want to do something with AYAA over the summer!," talk to the theatre you work at and have them contact me at mackenna.azyoungactors@gmail.com and we can start planning something awesome!

Back to today, I have posted two articles about 25 Shows (Plays and Musicals) that everyone should know. For the past five weeks, I have been casting five of these shows and now it is time for the last five! Woohoo! All of these casts are done by me. Thanks for reading! :)

Plays

Doubt
Sister Aloysius: Jessica Sinodis
Father Flynn: Grey Smith
Sister James: Alli Halliday
Mrs. Muller: Avery Strachan

August: Osage County
Little Charles: Grey Smith or Jack Rose
Violet Weston: Mackenna Goodrich (I haven't really put myself down for any of these since I've been doing them all myself, but I'm gonna put me here.)
Johnna Monevata: Jessie Jo Pauley
Charlie Aiken: Kale Burr
Steve Heidebrecht: Julian Mendoza
Beverly Weston: Mark Munoz
Jean Fordham: Sarah Pansing
Karen Weston: Summer Farnsworth
Barbara Fordham: Kylee Webb
Ivy Weston: Jackie Brecker
Bill Fordham: Konnor Smith
Mattie Fae Aiken: Caroline Jackson
Sheriff Deon Gilbeau: Carter Palumbo

Clybourne Park
Francine/Lena: Avery Strachan
Jim/Tom/Kenneth: Nick Hambruch
Albert/Kevin: Mason Reeves
Bev/Kathy: Olivia Nienstedt
Betsy/Lindsey: Becca Galcik
Karl/Steve: Adam Lundgreen
Russ/Dan: Konnor Smith

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time (featured in another dreamcasting)
Christopher - Sam Primack or Grey Smith
Mrs. Shears/Mrs. Gascoyne and others- India Chudnow
Siobhan - Johnna Watson or Bebe Blanco or Alli Halliday (I'm indecisive)
Mr. Thompson and others - Jonah Carlson
Roger Shears and others - Connor Baker
Ed - Grey Smith or Jack Rose
Lady in Street/Information and others - Grace Napoletano
Mrs. Alexander and others - Sarah Pansing
Judy - Jessica Sinodis

The Humans 
Aimee: Jessie Jo Pauley
Erik: Sam Primack
Deirdre: Jessica Sinodis
Fiona "Momo": Summer Farnsworth
Richard: Anson Romney
Brigid: Gabi Giusti

Musicals

The Producers
Leo Bloom: Kale Burr
Max Bialystock: Grey Smith
Carmen Ghia: Carter Palumbo
Roger: Joey Grado
Ulla: Jasmine Bassham
Franz: Noah Delgado
Scott/Donald Dinsmore: Connor Brigola
Shirley/Kiss-Me-Feel-Me/Foreman of the Jury: Alli Halliday
O'Houlihan: Nathan Sheppard
O'Riley: Hale Stewart
Bryan/Jack Lepidus/Judge: Adam Hays
O'Rourke/Bailiff: Spencer Claus
Mr. Marks/Kevin/Jason Green/Sergeant/Trustee: Brandon Reyes

Avenue Q
Mrs. T/Bear: Ali Giordano
Gary Coleman: Jazmin Garven
Kate Monster/Lucy T. Slut: Kaleigh Feuerstein
Brian: Liam Thibeault
Christmas Eve: Jessie Jo Pauley
Nicky/Trekkie Monster/Bear: Mason Reeves
Princeton/Rod: Vincent Pugliese

Wicked (featured in another dreamcasting)
Elphaba: Sarah Pansing
Glinda: Jackie Brecker
Fiyero: Kale Burr
Madame Morrible: Alli Halliday
Nessa Rose: Jessie Jo Pauley
The Wizard: Reed Daniel
Dr. Dillamond: Liam Thibeault

Boq: Andrey Lull

next to normal (I did this with adults too last time so I wanted to redo it with an all youth cast even though I think realistically, Diana is a crazy hard role for a non-adult to play.)
Diana: Jackie Brecker
Dan: Grey Smith
Natalie: Sarah Pansing
Gabe: Kale Burr
Henry: Sam Primack

Dr. Fine/Dr. Madden: Vincent Pugliese

Fun Home
Bruce: Nicholas Hambruch
Helen: Jackie Brecker
Small Alison: Riley Glick
Alison: Mackenna Goodrich
Medium Alison: Sarah Pansing
Joan: Grace Napoletano
John: Eric Lundgreen
Roy/Mark/Pete/Bobby/Jeremy: Anson Romney
Christian: Riley Thornton

No comments:

Post a Comment