Sunday, January 17, 2016

AYAA Dream Casting: The Phantom of the Opera

Hello, everyone!

Welcome to the SECOND installment in our new series on dream casting. Last Sunday, I posted the first installment of this series on Grease, so be sure to check that out. I know I mentioned these would be posted on Friday, but people are busy and it took until now to get everyone's lists :)

On AYAA, how I am running this is two ways:

  • Self-submitted: If you have a dream cast for a show, send it to me at mackenna.azyoungactors@gmail.com or via Facebook. MUST BE WITH VALLEY ACTORS, NOT BROADWAY HUMANS.
  • Facilitated by me: I will be reaching out to 4-5 actors/actresses periodically. (I will also be participating from time to time) I will give each of them the same show and see the diverse ways they cast the show. I will only be able to ask you if you are friends with me on my personal Facebook. Same thing, it will be with Valley actors, not people on Broadway.

Today, I present to you one of the "Facilitated by me" types of dream casting. I reached out to five different young actors in the Valley -- Anson Romney, Sophia Baviashi, Jacqueline Brecker, Bailey Gorman, and Emma Welch  -- and asked them to dream cast The Phantom of the Opera. Their responses are below.

Anson Romney
Phantom- Joey J Grado
Christine Daaé- Jessie Jo Pauley
Raoul- Kale Burr
Carlotta- Zoe Zamora
Madame Giry- Jessica Sinodis
Meg Giry- Adyson Nichols
Firmin- Carter Palumbo
Andre- Allan Dewitt
Piangi- Geoff Goorin

Bailey Gorman
Christine: Adyson Nichols
Phantom: Tim Eversole
Raoul: Kale Burr
Madame Giry: Emma Welch (doesn't live here anymore but still)
Carlotta: Olivia Nienstendt
Piangi: Jordan Andress
Meg Giry: Jessie Jo Pauley
Andre: Anson Romney

Firmin: Carter Palumbo

Sophia Baviashi
Phantom: Julian Mendoza
Christine: Mackenzie Nelson
Raoul: Isaac Dowdle
Carlotta: Julia Jordan
Madame Giry: Jessica Sinodis
Meg Giry: Meg Farnsworth
Firmin: Joey Grado
Andre: Anson Romney

Piangi: Carter Palumbo

Jacqueline Brecker
Phantom: Teddy Glazebrook
Christine: Annalise Webb (duh-she's perfect for it!)
Carlotta: Carrie Klofach
Raoul: Curtis Lunt
Madame Giry: Heidi Liz Johnson
Meg: Carly Grossman
Firmin: Rob Stuart
Andre: Matthew Ryan Harris

Piangi: Julian Peña

Emma Welch
Christine - Me (bc dream role so why not)
Phantom - Nicholas Hambruch
Raoul - Kale Burr
Madame Giry - Mackenna Goodrich
Carlotta - Mary Jane McCloskey
Piangi - Cory McCloskey
Meg Giry - Jackie Becker
Andre - Dale Mortensen

Firmin - Anson Romney

Thank to everyone who contributed this week. I have already sent out requests for next week, so stay tuned for next week when we take a trip to the Windy City!

No comments:

Post a Comment