Wednesday, September 30, 2015

AYAA Cool Site: Culturalist.com

Note from me: Hi guys! This was supposed to post yesterday as I had it queued for posting. I was at Gammage/ASU all day doing programs, taking tours, and seeing Wicked so I didn't have access to a computer. So sorry this didn't go up until right now; accountability is important. 

I became a fan of Culturalist this year. It allows users to make top 10 lists of your favorite topics in entertainment. There is a large Broadway following on the website and it's a lot of fun to see your fellow Broadway fans' opinions.

For example, there is a current list on the site called "Top 10 Broadway Musicals" and the aggregate list goes:


  1. Les Miserables
  2. Wicked
  3. Rent
  4. Phantom of the Opera
  5. Newsies
  6. Into the Woods
  7. Next to Normal
  8. West Side Story
  9. The Book of Mormon
  10. Spring Awakening
This list is based on the 127 lists created by users of the site. Now, I know I don't agree with the order of this list and I'm sure some of you readers don't either. I encourage everyone to make a Culturalist account and share your opinions!

Also, fun thing: If you create a Culturalist account and do a Broadway related list, comment it on one of posts about the Theater Works contest and you will receive two extra entries. I'd love to know your thoughts on this Culturalist and others. Go to Culturalist.com to check it out!

Have a cool website you want to share? Send it to me on FB or at my email at mackenna.azyoungactors@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment