Saturday, April 9, 2016

10,000 page views!!!

AH AH AH AH AH AH AH!

Last night, we hit 10,000 page views! I am so honored that we have hit this mile stone. The website has really taken off in the past few months and it is all due to the people like you! I am so proud of the growth of the website. I love working on it and spend hours thinking of new ideas and writing for the site!

In addition, knowing we are getting this much web traffic makes me so much more excited for my future goals with the website:

1) I am constantly asking new kids for interviews and dream casting and we have a jam packed schedule! And if you are interested in being a part of the dream casting (STAGE PARENTS ARE WELCOME TOO), please shoot me a message on Facebook or an e-mail at mackenna.azyoungactors@gmail.com.

2) I have a really cool project coming up in May that I have upwards of 20 people signed up to be a part of. I'm super jazzed up about it. You're also welcome to participate in this project; just shoot me a message or an e-mail.

3) I am in contact with leadership at a local youth theatre for a venue for a Dreamcasting cabaret in August. I couldn't be happier! Lots of kids have showed interest in being performers and I'm already busy designing a set list. Look for information regarding that show (oh my god, I might actually be putting on a show!) in June/July.

4) Finally. I am really pumped that we will be doing a youth-rewarding-youth awards shindig this year! Starting at the end of June/beginning of July, I will send out a Google Doc to make nominations for the AYAA 1st Annual Youth Arts Awards! The awards will be announced sometime at the beginning of August. 

I am so excited for everything coming up with the website. It's really moving in the direction I want it to. In addition, I'd like to make some shoutouts to people who have been crazy supportive of the website: Sarah Davidson, Vincent Pugliese, Tracie Jones, Nicholas Hambruch, Bryce DiLullo, Carter Palumbo, Kale Burr, Spencer Claus, Mark Munoz, Summer Farnsworth, Bailey Gorman, India Chudnow, Jessie Jo Pauley and Tim Eversole! Thank you guys so much for your interaction and support.

In honor of 10,000 page views, here are some of our most popular posts you should check out: Grease Dreamcasting, Interview Snapshots w/ Jessie Jo Pauley, Kale Burr, Adyson Nichols, Joey Grado and Marty Loehr, Legally Blonde Dreamcasting, Julia Davis' Interview, Next to Normal Dreamcasting, Spencer Claus' Interview, Rent Dreamcasting, Sarah Davidson's Post about Being in the Ensemble, Into the Woods Dreamcasting, and Beauty and the Beast Dreamcasting!

Furthermore, please like our Facebook page! And share the page and encourage your friends to like it as well.

I could not be more grateful. Thank you for supporting and interacting with AYAA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment